What is going on at the Depot
1. Our Curator (Steve Smith & his crew) are adding new displays, updating signs. They have a great poster board type display, that is very interesting.
2. The Stokoe display with all the signals outside, now has a display that shows you what the signals are used for. It is nice looking at them, but it helps to know why and when they are used.
3. The overlook at the Loop is coming along, it is a going to be a wonderful when completed and much safer. NEAR THE COMPLETION STAGE. "HOORAY"
4. Because of the popularity of the train cams, a monitor has been placed inside the Depot for viewing of the loop cam.
5. We try our best to bring you as much information as possible, so please come and visit us for the first time or come multiple times. Our Cashiers and Docents are the best and are very friendly. They are always happy to visit with you. I have attached some pictures of the Stokoe collection showing the new display.
WATCH FOR MORE DETAILS
“Santa Claus at the Depot FOR 2021” ALONG WITH THE BAKE SALE AND A TRAIN LAYOUT IS PROBABLE, PLEASE WATCH FOR UPDATES.